Teaching - Primary
To Start in September 2018
NEW!!! Assistant Headteacher required for St Patrick's Primary School - Closing Date 27 April
1 Vacancy for maternity cover - St Dominic's Catholic Primary School - Stone - Closing date 23 April
2 Vacancies for teachers at St Patrick's Primary School - Stafford (one permanent and one fixed term for one year) - Closing date 20 April
1 Vacancy for St Anne's Catholic Primary School - Stafford - Closing date 20 April
1 Vacancy for St Austin's Catholic Primary School - Stafford - Closing date 25 April
A link to all application forms is posted below.
Teaching at Holy Trinity Catholic Multi Academy Company.
The Directors are seeking to appoint hardworking, committed and dynamic teachers to join our enthusiastic team. We welcome applications from Newly Qualified and experienced teachers.
The successful applicants will have:
- the ability to demonstrate high quality learning and teaching;
- high expectations of children’s achievement and behaviour;
- has good organisational skills
- enjoys working as part of a modern, forward thinking and dedicated team
- is willing to participate fully in the life of the school
- is fully supportive of the Catholic ethos of the school
We can offer:
- a friendly, welcoming community which values everyone
- a positive climate in which you can develop new ideas and initiatives;
- support from an enthusiastic and dynamic team at this and other schools within the Academy.
- happy, enthusiastic, well-behaved children who are keen to learn
- very supportive staff, parents and governors
- a commitment to your on-going professional development.
Holy Trinity Catholic Multi Academy Company is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and expects all its employees to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.
Candidates are welcome and encouraged to visit the schools by prior arrangement by contacting each school office.
An application must be made on a CES teacher application form which can be downloaded from along with the other required forms. Forms should be returned to the Headteacher of the primary school you are applying for.